The backend of your business is arguably the most important part of your business. As a photographer, you want to ensure you have the best systems in place when you’re behind the camera as well as behind the desk. Learning how to navigate your workflow behind the scenes will set you up to become a successful photographer and business owner.
With one-on-one coaching calls, I'll share my workflow secrets, answer any and all of your questions, and help you set yourself up for success!
My business grew more than I ever could have imagined!
• 60 minute one-on-one online coaching call
• In-depth dive into a topic of your choice
• Q&A time
• Payment plans are available
As a dance instructor, I offered private lessons to my students. We'd work one-on-one on a skill they wanted to get better at, and discover ways they could work on that skill at home and in their dance classes.
And guess what? The dancers who took the time to invest in their dancing, who put in the hard work, excelled far more and in less time than their peers.
The same will be true for you and your photography business when we work together on a one-on-one online coaching call.
We'll dive into a topic of your choice and create action steps you can take home that will set your business up for success.
• How To Use Your Camera (For Beginners)
• Culling + Editing Basics
• Posing Tips & Prompts
• Post-Session/Wedding Workflow Systems
• CRMs (Customer Relationship Management)
• Contracts, Pricing, + Invoice 101
• Online Image Delivery Systems
• Wedding and/or Photoshoot Prep
• How To Attract Your Ideal Client
• Print + Album Sales 101
• Building Community
• Website Review
• Portfolio Review