You and your family know that portrait sessions aren’t just about taking pretty pictures that show a perfectly curated life. Rather, you know they're about capturing life's fleeting moments and showing the honest beauty, joy, and love that comes out of our imperfections. Does this sound like you? If so, I've got great news for you: you're in the right place!!
My sessions are laid-back and super fun. I guide my clients through different poses so they know how to stand, where to look, and where to put their hands. From there, we play games, ask questions, and genuinely have a great time which brings out natural smiles, honest emotions, and real candid moments. Portrait sessions with me are fun for the whole family - yes, even for Dad!
The signature collection is my most popular collection for engagement sessions! This 90-minute session is also ideal for dance sessions, branding sessions, and family sessions with 5+ family members.
The standard collection is perfect for family sessions with 4 or fewer family members. This 1-hour session is the ideal collection for families with young children and in-home sessions with newborns.
My portrait sessions aren't your typical portrait sessions. They're laid-back and super fun. During your session, we'll press pause on the daily "have-to's" so that you and your family can enjoy life's most precious and fleeting moments. We'll take lots of pretty photographs and walk away with images that capture the honest beauty, joy, and love that fills your life!
01. Inquire : You love the work and want to book your session. I'll send over my booking calendar and you'll pick a date and time for your session. After that, I'll send you your custom contract proposal.
02. Book it - As soon as your contract and retainer are submitted, your session is officially on the calendar. I’ll send over an outfit styled guide and we’ll select a location for your session.
03. Print preparation - Go through your home and decide where you'd like your photographs to live and tape a piece of paper to each of those walls. Snap a few quick photos of your walls with your smartphone and send them to me so that I can design wall art for you after your session.
04. Session day - It’s the big day! We’ll go over your outfit choices, play games, and laugh our butts off. We’ll have so much fun that it’ll honestly feel like we’re hanging out as friends.
05. Ordering session - Shortly after your session, we'll schedule your viewing party. At your viewing party, you'll see your images for the first time, select your favorites, and place your product order. Available products include photo albums, framed prints, canvases, and more!
Initially, I felt anxious about my photos. I loved the natural, fun look of Lauren’s work and hoped my senior photos would be as beautiful as her other clients’ photos. As soon as my session began, my nerves went away because of Lauren's bubbly personality and constant praise. Working with her was a fun and relaxing experience!
I wanted photographer with an artistic perspective and ability to capture movement for my photos and Lauren gave me that. She provided clear direction and advice to capture the best possible pictures. And the compliments I received on my photos from friends, family, and social media was overwhelming! My session was effortless, inspirational, and I was amazed at how Lauren brought out the best in me.
So many of my family members said, "That’s so you" after seeing my photos. My friends said they were gorgeous and I looked so beautiful and carefree! Before I decided who to go with for my photos, I was afraid that my photos wouldn’t turn out. But, I was confident in Lauren and had a pretty good idea that it was going to go well. What I didn’t fully realize until my session was how much fun I’d have - it felt like hanging out with a friend.
There are literally thousands of books out there but what are the best books for small business owners to read? Here are a handful of business books that I think are essential for any small business owner to read.