You and your parents know that your senior photography session isn't just about taking pretty pictures. Rather, it's about celebrating this unique moment in your young life as you transition from adolescence to adulthood. Your parents want to remember the playful kid they've watched grow up. You want to honor the strong, independent young adult that you're becoming. Tell me, does this sound like you and your parents? If so, you're in the right place!!
My full-service senior sessions are laid-back, fun, and completely stress-free from start to finish. I guide my seniors through different poses so they know how to stand, where to look, and where to put their hands. From there, we play games, ask questions, and genuinely have a great time which brings out natural smiles, honest emotions, and real candid moments. Senior sessions with me are like fun hangout sessions with your cool older sister.
The signature collection is my most popular collection by far! It includes 90 minutes of coverage, 3-4 outfit changes, 75+ high resolution digital images, personal printing rights, and a 20-page 4x4 portrait album credit.
Includes 60 minutes of coverage, 1-2 outfit changes, 50+ high resolution digital images, and personal printing rights.
My full-service senior photography sessions aren't your typical senior sessions. They're laid-back, fun, and completely stress-free from start to finish. We'll take lots of pretty photographs that capture the beauty, hope, and joy that makes you the amazing young adult you are!
01. Inquire : You love the work and want to book your session. I'll send over my booking calendar and you'll pick a date and time for your session. After that, I'll send you your custom contract proposal.
02. Book it - As soon as your contract and retainer are submitted, your session is officially on the calendar. I’ll send over an outfit styled guide and we’ll select a location for your session.
03. Virtual planning session - We'll set up an online meeting where we'll plan your session and pick out your outfits. Who better to help you pick out your outfits than the person who knows what will look good on camera and what won't? You'll leave this meeting feeling 100% ready for your session!
04. Session day - It’s the big day! Bring all of the outfits we selected during your planning meeting, your hair brush, and makeup for touch-ups and we'll meet at our designated location and go from there. I'll shower you with so many compliments that you'll leave feeling on top of the world!
05. Ordering session - Shortly after your session, we'll schedule your online viewing party. At your viewing party, you'll see your images for the first time, select your favorites, and place your product order. Available products include photo albums, framed prints, canvases, and more!
Initially, I felt anxious about my photos. I loved the natural, fun look of Lauren’s work and hoped my senior photos would be as beautiful as her other clients’ photos. As soon as my session began, my nerves went away because of Lauren's bubbly personality and constant praise. Working with her was a fun and relaxing experience!
I wanted photographer with an artistic perspective and ability to capture movement for my photos and Lauren gave me that. She provided clear direction and advice to capture the best possible pictures. And the compliments I received on my photos from friends, family, and social media was overwhelming! My session was effortless, inspirational, and I was amazed at how Lauren brought out the best in me.
So many of my family members said, "That’s so you" after seeing my photos. My friends said they were gorgeous and I looked so beautiful and carefree! Before I decided who to go with for my photos, I was afraid that my photos wouldn’t turn out. But, I was confident in Lauren and had a pretty good idea that it was going to go well. What I didn’t fully realize until my session was how much fun I’d have - it felt like hanging out with a friend.
There are literally thousands of books out there but what are the best books for small business owners to read? Here are a handful of business books that I think are essential for any small business owner to read.