You and your fiancé are laid-back, passionate, and a little camera-shy. You want lots of romantic wedding photographs because let's be honest, you think you're a little awkward and the only photos you have together are selfies. You also want to relax on your wedding day so you can actually enjoy it...
Does this sounds like you? If so, you're 100% in the right place and you're a Lauren Baker Photography couple!!
From start to finish, my couples know they’re in the trusted hands of a professional who has seen it all, knows how to deal with it all, and will go the extra mile so they don't have to worry about a thing. As a dreamer, a romantic, and a self-described organizational geek, I’m the perfect person to entrust with your priceless wedding photography.
I believe that having a game plan gives us the freedom to slow down, relax, and enjoy the day. For that reason, I'll create your wedding photography timeline with plenty of breathing room. I'll also help you prepare for any and all seasonal weather concerns, guide you so you feel natural in front of the camera, and design your first family heirloom - your wedding album! The wedding experience truly is full-service, so you never have to worry about a thing!
This is truly the ultimate collection! It's perfect for couples who have a full weekend of wedding activities planned who wish to have every moment of it documented.
My premium collection is perfect for couples who want a relaxed, care-free, joyful wedding day. This collection is built to give my clients an effortless wedding experience and to ensure every detail, smile, and candid moment is documented.
The signature collection is perfect for couples who want all of the important moments and details of their day documented. It's built to get the most "oomph" out of your coverage time while allowing for ample breathing room throughout your day.
The standard collection is perfect for couples with shorter coverage needs. With up to 6 hours of coverage, you'll breathe easy knowing the most important moments of your day will be beautifully photographed.
You're an engaged couple looking for a full-service wedding photographer who creates romantic, colorful, timeless images. You want a photographer who not only brings a calming sense of joy and a gentle authority to your day but one who also knows what it's like to feel a little awkward in front of the camera. You want someone to walk you through everything from start to finish. Good news, that's me!
01. Inquire : You love the work and want to know if I'm available for your day. We’ll meet, laugh until we cry, and decide we’re going to be best friends.
02. Book it - Now that we’re official, we can relax and start planning the laid-back wedding of your dreams! You’ll get periodic emails from me full of helpful planning tips, my preferred vendor list, and my Wedding Couple's Guide.
03. Engagement session - It’s time to practice what it’s like being in front of my camera - trust me, it’s gonna be a lot of fun! We’ll pick a date, time, and location for your session, play games, and laugh until our abs hurt. After your session, we'll use your photos to create a bespoke wedding guest book!
04. Timeline prep - A few months before your wedding I’ll send over a wedding questionnaire. I’ll create a first draft of your photography timeline and family shot list. You’ll have the opportunity to revise and edit both to ensure we capture every important moment.
05. Wedding day - You’ve made all the plans and you’ve delegated the day-of tasks, now it’s time to relax, let go of your expectations, and enjoy the day. If you start to feel stressed out, take my hand and trust that I’ve got you. The day will go by quickly so your only job is to have fun!
06. Ordering session - OMG you’re married!!! In less than 10 weeks, you’ll have your wedding photographs and you'll place your first family heirloom order! The one place my clients choose to spend extra money is on their wedding album.
LUXLife Magazine's "Most Romantic Wedding Photographer: Minneapolis" | 2021
Wedding Wire's "Couple's Choice Award" | 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
The Knot's "Best Of Weddings" | 2021, 2020, 2019
There are literally thousands of books out there but what are the best books for small business owners to read? Here are a handful of business books that I think are essential for any small business owner to read.
There was a chunk of time in our wedding planning when we thought we'd go without a professional photographer to save on cost (terrible idea!) but once we met with Lauren, we knew we'd be in good hands. She checked in often and asked questions that got us thinking about other parts of the wedding that we probably would've missed. Lauren captured exactly who we are as a couple!
Lauren and her team are so much fun to work with! She made us feel so comfortable on the day of our wedding, providing both silly and helpful cues to help us relax and be ourselves in our photos. Lauren’s background in dance is super helpful in recognizing simple posture changes that make a big difference, too. Oh, and the photos we got are just stunning!
My husband and I looked FOR MONTHS to find the perfect photographer and after meeting Lauren we knew was the best fit for us. She made our day so much fun and easy. She found little opportunities to make the perfect photo all with a calm ease that comes from someone who has an artistic eye along with experience in understanding the flow of a wedding.
I've been in several weddings and have worked with a multitude of photographers and I never felt as confident as I did with Lauren. I love how professional she is. She helped with the timeline way in advance and we stuck to that timeline the day of. She was also able to professionally and firmly keep unruly family members settled and focused and navigated family drama beautifully!