... with couples who are 100% adorable and goofy, love to hang with their partner, and are a bit camera shy. I know what to do and say to get your mind off of the camera and back where it belongs: on each other. I know how to bring out your true smile because I’m just like you, a little awkward and adorkable and 100% proud of it!
... for high school seniors, families, and small business entrepreneurs who not only want pretty and authentic photos of themselves but who also want a great memory-making experience.
You're an engaged couple looking for a photographer who creates beautiful, colorful, timeless images. You want a photographer who not only brings a calming sense of joy and a gentle authority to your day but one who also knows what it's like to feel a little awkward in front of the camera. Good news friend, that's me!
01. Inquire : You love the work and want to know if we’re available for your day. We’ll meet, laugh until we cry, and decide we’re going to be best friends.
02. Book it - Now that we’re official we can smile and start this fantastic adventure together! You’ll get periodic emails from me containing helpful planning tips, my preferred vendor list, and my Welcome Bridal Guide.
03. Engagement Session - It’s time to practice what it’s like being in front of my camera - trust me, it’s gonna be a lot of fun! We’ll pick a vibe, date, time, and location for your session, play games, and laugh until our bellies hurt. After your session, we'll use your photos to create a beautiful wedding guestbook!
04. Timeline Prep - A few months before your wedding I’ll send over a wedding questionnaire. I’ll create a first draft of your photography timeline and family shot list. You’ll have the opportunity to revise and edit both to ensure we capture every important moment.
05. Wedding Day - You’ve made all the plans and you’ve delegated the day-of tasks, now it’s time to relax, let go of your expectations, and enjoy the day. If you start to feel stressed out, take my hand and trust that we’ve got you. The day will go by quickly so your only job today is to have fun!
06. Ordering session - OMG you’re married!!! In less than 10 weeks, you’ll have your wedding photographs and will be able to place your wedding album order! The one place our clients choose to spend extra money is on their wedding album.
Portrait sessions are all about celebrating you and capturing this special moment in your life! We'll show off who you are, what you love to do, and bring out your real smile (this is a "say cheese" free zone, I promise).
01. Inquire : You love the work and want to book your session. We’ll decide on a date and time for your session before sending over your contract proposal and deposit invoice.
02. Book it - As soon as your contract and deposit are submitted, your session is officially on the calendar. I’ll send over an outfit styled guide and we’ll be ready to start this adventure together!
03. Choose location - A few weeks before your session I’ll send over a questionnaire that will help us nail down a vibe and location for your session.
04. Session day - It’s the big day! We’ll go over your outfit choices, play games, and laugh our butts off. We’ll have so much fun together that it’ll feel more like we’re hanging out than working.
05. Order prints - Shortly after your session, you’ll get an email with a digital download of your photographs. You’ll also get access to a One-Day 20% off sale that can be used to order professional-quality prints and photo albums.
Buy them now, use them later. Buy them for your friends, family, or for yourself!
Gift cards can be applied to any kind of portrait session including but not limited to high school senior sessions, family sessions, and small business branding sessions.