... who are 100% adorable, quirky, and love to hang with their partner. I know what to do and say to get their minds off of the camera and back where it belongs: on each other. I know how to bring out their true smiles because I’m just like you, a little awkward and adorkable and 100% proud of it!
... for high school seniors, families, and individuals who are looking to highlight their unique personalities and who don’t want the boring, standard, stiff photograph.
... who want kickass action shots. As a professional dancer myself, I can coach dancers in front of the camera and demonstrate what I want them to do. I also know when to snap the photograph so you don’t waste time or energy doing that jump over and over again. Most importantly, I know to look at your feet, hands, lines, face, and other areas that non-dancers might overlook.
I offer 3 collections as well as 3 Associate wedding collections. Each collection includes custom timeline and family shot list creation, emails to help ease your planning, digital downloads and print releases, the opportunity to schedule meetings with me, and the opportunity to print professional-quality print products and photo albums.
01. Inquire : You love the work and want to know if we’re available for your day. We’ll meet, laugh until we cry, and decide we’re going to be best friends.
02. Book it - Now that we’re official we can smile and start this fantastic adventure together! You’ll get periodic emails from me containing helpful planning tips, my preferred vendor list, and my Welcome Bridal Guide.
03. Engagement Session - It’s time to practice what it’s like being in front of my camera - trust me, it’s gonna be a lot of fun! We’ll pick a vibe, date, time, and location for your session, play games, and have even more laughs than we did when we first met. After your session, we can use your engagement photos to create a bespoke wedding day guestbook!
04. Timeline Prep - A few months before your wedding I’ll send over a wedding questionnaire. I’ll create a first draft of your photography timeline and family shot list. You’ll have the opportunity to revise and edit both to ensure we capture every important moment.
05. Wedding Day - You’ve made all the plans and you’ve delegated the day-of tasks, now it’s time to relax, let go of your expectations, and enjoy the day. If you start to feel stressed out, take my hand and trust that we’ve got you. The day will go by quickly so your only job today is to have fun!
06. Ordering session - OMG you’re married!!! In less than 10 weeks, you’ll have your wedding photographs and will be able to place your wedding album order! The one place our clients choose to spend extra money is on their wedding album.
I offer clients a choice of 1 hour, 1 and ½ hour (90 minute), and 2 hour portrait collections. Each collection includes digital downloads, an outfit style guide, and the opportunity to print professional-quality print products and photo albums.
01. Inquire : You love the work and want to book your session. We’ll decide on a date and time for your session before sending over your contract proposal and deposit invoice.
02. Book it - As soon as your contract and deposit are submitted, your session is officially on the calendar. I’ll send over an outfit styled guide and we’ll be ready to start this adventure together!
03. Choose location - A few weeks before your session I’ll send over a questionnaire that will help us nail down a vibe and location for your session.
04. Session day - It’s the big day! We’ll go over your outfit choices, play games, and laugh our butts off. We’ll have so much fun together that it’ll feel more like we’re hanging out than working.
05. Order prints - Shortly after your session, you’ll get an email with a digital download of your photographs. You’ll also get access to a One-Day 20% off sale that can be used to order professional-quality prints and photo albums.